This open-face smoked salmon bagel makes for a great breakfast or brunch offering. Most grocery stores sell pre-sliced smoked salmon, which makes this recipe a snap.
Makes 6 Open-Face Smoked Salmon Bagels
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 plain bagels, split, toasted
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp drained capers (optional)
- 6 oz sliced smoked salmon
- 1/3 cup thin sliced red onion (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- lemon to garnish
Spread toasted bagel halves with cream cheese. Sprinkle on half the capers, if desired. Top with sliced smoked salmon. Garnish tops with the rest of the capers, onion, black pepper and lemon.