Make 6 Servings Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2-3 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in 1-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Spread the sweet potato cubes out in one layer on a baking sheet that's been sprayed lightly with vegetable oil. Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes, or until tender.
Whisk all of the other ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Add in the warm sweet potatoes and toss to combine. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.