Thanks to Veronica Callaghan from Super Market Serenade for sharing this great salad dressing recipe with us.
Makes Enough Maple Walnut Vinaigrette for 4 Large Salads
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup plus1 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Drizzle each salad with the dressing and scatter with the remaining walnuts.