Makes 4 Honey Lime Glazed Grilled Ahi Tuna Fillets
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 six-ounce Ahi tuna fillets
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- vegetable oil, as needed for grill
Heat an outdoor grill on high. When the grates are hot, lightly oil, and place tuna fillets on grill. Cook for about 2 minutes, and turn over, brushing the glaze over the cooked side. Grill 2 minutes more for medium-rare to medium. When fish is cooked transfer to a plate and brush the honey lime glaze over the other side of fillet.
Serve immediately with any remaining glaze.